3.06.2009

TGIF!!

It was the perfect day for a run/walk with auntie martha...or as josh likes to call auntie cliff. cliff? i know, so here's how he came up with the nickname. so my full name is emily elizabeth, haha...like the friend to clifford. so since martha and i are friends he figured she's like clifford the big red dog, which then got shortened to just cliff. gotta love whitey, he thinks of the funniest things. always keeps us on our toes.


So cliff, the boys, elle and i headed out for a jaunt around the neighborhood. shoot forgot to take a picture of us all in the strollers. we were quite the scene running ok actually jogging down the road. mind you stevensville finds it better NOT to have sidewalks, why- not sure? so the cars that don't move over, thanks for putting our babes at risk. so we pulled over into many driveways to escape danger on our run/walk. well, just a few. we actually found a quiet neighborhood with little traffic. but still what town DOESN'T have sidewalks? seriously!



Now that I am at home and seem to have plenty of time on my hands, in between feedings and keeping the house clean. (Now that I am at home, seems like I am suppose to do that! haha..) I have decided that I would love to take up my joy of photography as a hobby. Martha has a friend that does it as a business and has a pretty sweet blog. So I have taken a few ideas from her and tried to capture them in our own life happenings. We'll see where this takes me, if I didn't work at all...I think I could actually make a go of it. But someone has to support us, especially when whitey goes back to school. So here are a few shots that I have been playing with.

From Collages


School? Yep, that's right Whitey is off to the big campus of Notre Dame. We're becoming IRISH, we don't really like green b/c that means MSU so we like to think of ND as more like blue and gold, staying more true to our first love of UofM. Starting in June Whitey aka daddy is off to school for a year. He's getting is MBA, we are so proud of him, but we are going to miss him a ton as he will be locking himself away in the basement to study. Ahhh, the days of studying together at Heckman Library. If you're not from West Michigan, that's Calvin's library. Ok, actually we only studied there our Sophmore year and then moved off campus and it became our bedrooms of Panera. None the less we actually did STUDY, and no it was off to the 5th floor corner. Although, we heard that was good place to study too. :)




WOW.. this was long post for the day. Must of had too much time on my hands. Perhaps I should use some of that time to actually take a shower before Josh gets home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment