3.30.2009

my buddy garrett

So I called my sister the other night and much to my surprise Olivia (6yrs.) answered the phone. Boy, is she all grown up on the phone. Since Elizabeth was sick she didn't want to talk on the phone so Olivia proceeded to seek out the kids in the house to talk to me instead. She handed the phone over to Garrett. Here's how our conversation went.

garrett: hi, emmy

me: hey buddy!

we talked about school, american idol and of course how his brother Ryan broke his skateboard...see my sister's blog for that story. Then our conversation changed to church.

garrett: did you go to church today?

me: yep, did you?

garrett: what's the name of your church?

me: it's called storyline.

garrett: storyline church?

me: yep, what's the name of your church?

garrett: sunday school church

We talked for a while before my sister finally took the phone. He is such a riot on the phone and in person. Love you lots little guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment