3.21.2009

happy 27th...

thank you josh, elle, and tackle for an awesome 27th birthday!

josh surprised me with 2 dozen roses, a night of bowling with friends, and a fun night out with him and elle. elle and i visited my classroom for lunch with the kiddos. they were excited to see me and elle and even made cards for me for my birthday. they have a countdown going until i get back, only 4 more weeks. i can't believe it!

when elle and i got back home from our trip to school i found 2 dozen roses on the counter. at first i thought i totally missed them in the morning, but quickly realized josh had stopped by while i was gone...what a great husband. he always thinks of the sweetest things. he also gave me an awesome photography book...watch out the pictures coming will be like a professional, ok probably not for a while but anyway, i'm getting there!



1 comment:

  1. fun fun :)

    ok, so funny thing - the sweater you're wearing in your pictures... i just was looking at it this afternoon and contemplated getting rid of it. maybe i'll give it another try :)

    i like the bowling shoe picture.

    ReplyDelete