2.17.2009

bath vs. dinner



elle decided to pee all over her outfit just as the thomas were showing up for dinner. so to the bath it was, dinner...we put on hold. thanks barricklows for dinner via ry and martha. we love hong kong kitchen. funny thing was a week before elle was born i was craving Chinese food and tried to have it with the thomas but the restaurant was closed. well actually it wasn't, martha just thought it was b/c no one answered the phone when she called. way to come through erin and josh.

1 comment:

  1. Yesss! I'm glad it was a hit. I'm actually craving the Kitch pretty bad right now. I'm glad you got to eat it for me! We would love to help out more- let us know if there's anything else we can do from afar. If you ever want pizza delivered...I can do that from MO! :)

    ReplyDelete