3.22.2011

: happy birthday :

still celebrating my 20's
at least for 1 more year
we had a fun week & weekend with lots of celebrations...thank you to all the friends & family who made it extra special
the celebrating started with a few days spent with great grammie white. it was so fun to see ell light up when great grammie showed up to play each day she was in the ville. and for days later she'd still ask where great grammie was.
on my actual birthday we celebrated with my family with a fun game of bowling!
i LOVE bowling
(something you probably didn't know about me)
all 9 grandkids posing for a photo is always a challenge...but so worth it!
we also celebrated my mom's birthday from feb. i loved sharing the day with her
and what are you to do when the little one is fussy and it's your turn to bowl...take him with you. it was fine for about one time bowling and then realized there were plenty of empty hands to pass it off to. gotta love a big family for that reason.
elle LOVED bowling
can you tell from the picture below that she couldn't take her eye off the ball until it hit the pins. just after i snapped this one, the ball did HIT the pins and she jumped up so quickly that she knocked josh backwards...pretty funny!! maybe someday she'll have her own birthday bowling party.
had to snap this one...ryan, why so serious?
before bowling we met our GREAT friends for lunch
thanks docks for making time for us and letting us crash your place for naptime, which ended up with the older ones sleeping and these 2 rascals winning the nap war.
how could you not love these two sweethearts?
thank you honey for a wonderful birthday
i'm so grateful for all the blessings the Lord has given me and my family. each year it is a reminder of the gifts and grace God has blessed me with. what an amazing 29 years so far!
you've got to love a husband who enjoys giving little "blue" boxes

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. O.k. I dying to know...what was in the little blue box? I have a husband who loves giving those too! They are the best! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A black beaded bracelet with a heart charm that has the T&CO logo. You can have the back of the heart engraved. Blue boxes are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH what! I missed your birthday. Please don't tell me I was IN YOUR HOUSE on your birthday and didn't even know it. Sorry Emily! Happy Happy Happy belated birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin- No worries, my birthday was the weekend before. Loved seeing you though and of course your sweet little girl. Sorry I didn't have more time to visit.

    ReplyDelete