4.10.2010

our savior lives...happy easter everyone

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead...
1 Peter 1:3

I know that my redeemer lives
And now I stand on what He did
My Saviour, my Saviour lives
Every day a brand new chance to say
"Jesus, You are the only way"
My Saviour, my Saviour lives

we feel so blessed to celebrate this Easter season with our families

elle's first play dough experience...thank you grammie and grampie for the Easter basket
the vogel cousin egg hunt
elle quickly caught on and found tons of eggs.


Happy Easter!!

our little musician

elle's Easter basket

dying Easter eggs with Gram
Elle loved dunking the eggs in the colored water. She surprises more and more with what she knows and wants to do. She's growing up fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment