9.15.2009

diggin' my new wheels


i know....probably a little too young to start the bike training. then again maybe she'll be in triathlete. josh's parents brought over this little trike while i was at back to school night, she loves it! tackle...hmmmm, not sure what to think. it's so cute to watch josh push her around on the trike. she actually holds on the entire time and you have to pry her little fingers off the handles. she is growing up so fast. just last friday she started taking 1 or 2 crawls and then ducks and rolls onto her back. she is getting so close.


i'm into my 2nd week of school. my class is great, they are such sweethearts, it makes it easier to go each day. here's our first day of school pic.



i'd still rather be at home with my little girl, watching her do all the fun stuff that josh and the daycare lady get to see. she's changing so fast that i just want freeze time and enjoy her RIGHT NOW. my favorite time everyday is at bedtime when the 2 of us just snuggle up and she falls asleep in my arms. it's amazing how those 2o min. are refreshing. praying for her is such a joy. i can't wait to see the little girl and young woman she'll grow up to be.

elle is quite the daredevil. she loves to stand by herself and now tries to let go and walk to her toys or tackle. oh, boy! are we in for it.

1 comment:

  1. first of all, that was WAAAY too many pictures and I had a comment for each of em, but now I can only remember the last pic...hanging out with the boys too much!!! Picked up the daredevil from G! sorry!!

    ReplyDelete