8.22.2009

splishing & splashing


it's a whole new world now that elle can sit up on her own.
she has always loved her bath time, but now she can really splash around. her daddy still loves to make up songs whenever he gets a chance. last night they remixed the traditional Christmas song: 12 days of Christmas...
to the 12 minutes of bath. here's the first 5 verses, still working on 6-12.
On the first minute of bath, my daddy gave to me
a gray dolphin in a green tub.

On the 2nd minute of bath, my daddy gave to me
two alligators and a gray dolphin in a green tub.

On the 3rd minute of bath, my daddy gave to me
three rubber duckies, two alligators, and a gray dolphin in a green tub.

On the 4th minute of bath, my daddy gave to me
four foam shapes, three rubber duckies, two alligators and a gray dolphin in a green tub.

On the5th minute of bath, my daddy gave to me
five green turtles, four foam shapes, three rubber duckies,
two alligators and a gray dolphin in a green tub.

6-12 to come...

2 comments:

  1. hilarious.

    LOVE the pic on the top!!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed our time together. What a great picture..what a great personality.

    ReplyDelete